Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Break up

Dear
I got your email today, sorry I couldn't talk to you when you called last night. 

After 9 and  a half year, you finally did it, you finally left him. I never hated him, but simply felt if he is making your life unhappy and miserable, then you should move on while you are still young.
After years and years of waiting, we all thought you never going to do it, then out of blue, you told me you did. 

I know it is not going to be easy(been there, done that), but years later, when you turn around, you would be surprised, why didn't you move on so much sooner? you would ask yourself: it wasn't so hard, what takes me so long?    

I wouldn't suggest you to jump into a relationship right now, or avoid one either. Go with the flow.  

cheers to my old friend

love 

always




3 comments:

香草 said...

看到朋友那邊的聖誕樹
搬過來跟妳一同分享....

_________ ★___________★________________★______
__*_____☆*☆_________________★________________
_______☆**☆___MERRY__CHRISTMAS__
______☆^★★^☆____________聖誕快樂___________
_*___★^★★★^★________★______________★______
__★______|||______________________★__________
▃▄▆▇▇██▇▆▆▅▅▄▃▃▂▂

Mimi said...

Merry Christmas!

said...

mei
祝你們全家聖誕快樂

香草
謝謝妳的樹
也祝妳聖誕快樂